Want to be part of the largest global festival for impact?
Be Part of a Global Event for Impact!
Billion Strong is joining these efforts to ensure Youth with Disabilities are included.
We want to reach out to all our Billion Strong partners to see if you or someone in your network would be interested in joining. We hope this is the first of many opportunities we send you. At this time, the youth delegates do need to speak English. But they are hoping to open it up to other languages soon.
We would love to offer you one of the slots. Also, if you know of other young leaders you would like to invite, let us know.
There are ways to join virtually and might have other leadership and training opportunities.
YOUNGA 2022 is now accepting Youth Delegate applications!
The second round of applications is due: on July 18, 11:59 pm EST
Organized by BridgingTheGap Ventures, YOUNGA® 2022 is the largest global festival for impact. Using mixed reality, YOUNGA unites young people with decision-makers to co-create solutions for a more inclusive, sustainable world.
- Be a voice for change, shape policy discussions, and advocate for the hopes and concerns of young people globally
- Gain tangible career and entrepreneurship advice to start up, implement, and scale project impact
- Receive free access to expert-led leadership and advocacy training
- Get first-rate virtual access to world leaders, decision-makers and celebrity influencers through interactive sessions to share your ideas and get your questions answered
- Get exposure to networking, skills enrichment, and collaborative opportunities
- Join a supportive community of passionate, like-minded young changemakers across 100+ countries.
Be one of the 2,030 Youth Delegates selected from around the world to participate in our four-week bespoke leadership and advocacy training program that will scale your impact, enrich your skills, grow your network, and accelerate your career. Additionally, you will get exclusive access to VR experiences!
Through interactive and intergenerational experiences, YOUNGA equips young people with skill-building opportunities, action-oriented programming, and curated connections
2,030 Youth Delegates from around the world will get the chance to participate in key dialogues and interactive sessions.
If you are interested in joining our delegation, please let us know so we can pass your name along to the BridgingTheGap Team and provide you with the next steps!
For more information and data to register, click on the links below:
Feel free to contact with Team of Billion Strong
Dr. LaMondre Pough, CEO Of Billion Strong
Nabil Eid, CSO.
David Perez, Special Advisor.